A: The pitch on the 10mm entry is 1mm and the pitch on the 1/2" entry is 26TPI
Articles in this section
- Q: Help With Replacement Lampholder on Metal Stem
- Q: My Lampholder is not working its faulty
- Q: Safer switched lampholder not working
- Q: How to order more than 1 meter of cable?
- Q: What Pitch size is on the threads?
- Q: What kit do i need?
- Q: What is 10mm or 1/2" entry mean?
- Q: What Does BC, SBC, ES, SES mean?
- Q: How to stop the cloth braid from fraying when i strip the cable?