A: There are 2 more common thread sizes in the world of lighting, 10mm and 1/2" (12.7mm) approx. To find out what one you need is simple, there should be a thread that's sticking out of your lamp fitting were the lampholders screws onto, you simple need to measure the diameter of that thread.
Articles in this section
- Q: What's the difference between leading and trailing edge on dimmers?
- Q: How to Contact us
- Q: Help With Replacement Lampholder on Metal Stem
- Q: My Lampholder is not working its faulty
- Q: Safer switched lampholder not working
- Q: How to order more than 1 meter of cable?
- Q: What Pitch size is on the threads?
- Q: What kit do i need?
- Q: What is 10mm or 1/2" entry mean?
- Q: What Does BC, SBC, ES, SES mean?