A: This can be a more tricky question to answer, not every project will require a kit as such, a kit on our website is just a bag full of pre selected parts to get you up and running quickly, however if you have a slightly more complex project for example turning a fire extinguisher into a light, then you will need to get the parts separately. But please do contact us and we can help you with the parts needed.
Articles in this section
- Q: Help With Replacement Lampholder on Metal Stem
- Q: My Lampholder is not working its faulty
- Q: Safer switched lampholder not working
- Q: How to order more than 1 meter of cable?
- Q: What Pitch size is on the threads?
- Q: What kit do i need?
- Q: What is 10mm or 1/2" entry mean?
- Q: What Does BC, SBC, ES, SES mean?
- Q: How to stop the cloth braid from fraying when i strip the cable?