A: Use a bit of sellotape at the point of stripping leaving a small amount on the cable still, this will prevent and cloth from fraying whilst installation is in progress.
Articles in this section
- Making and Selling Lamps
- Q: What's the difference between leading and trailing edge on dimmers?
- Q: How to Contact us
- Q: Help With Replacement Lampholder on Metal Stem
- Q: My Lampholder is not working its faulty
- Q: Safer switched lampholder not working
- Q: How to order more than 1 meter of cable?
- Q: What Pitch size is on the threads?
- Q: What kit do i need?
- Q: What is 10mm or 1/2" entry mean?